DIGITAL CAMPUS PARIS
1ST DIGITAL CAMPUS IN FRANCE DEDICATED TO NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION (N.T.I.C.)
This digital campus brings together engineering schools, IT expertise, digital creation and web-related jobs, research laboratories and an incubator for start-ups.
Innovation requires an open-minded attitude with cross-cutting experiences and knowledge. By combining these features, the IONIS Group makes it possible for students to think and work together, thus assimilating business practices in the sector.
- Over 6000 students on a site that is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day..
- MeltyNetwork, a start-up created by Alexandre Malsh (Epitech 2009 graduate), former Vice-President of the Conseil National Numérique (French national digital council).
- Creative Valley incubator, a partnership between Epitech and Push’Pull, supported by Google, Microsoft, Prestashop, Rentabiliweb, and others.
- Laboratories for applied and fundamental research in all digital and IT domains.
- Over 60 student societies: sports, games, Japanimation, culture, research, entrepreneurship, robotics, photography, video, etc.
- The IONIS Digital System equipment is unique in France: it has a 1 Gbps fibre with 1.5 Gbps bandwidth that links the 12 French cities where the IONIS Education Group is established.