DIGITAL CAMPUS PARIS
1ST DIGITAL CAMPUS IN FRANCE DEDICATED TO NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION (N.T.I.C.)
This digital campus brings together engineering schools, IT expertise, digital creation and web-related jobs, research laboratories and an incubator for start-ups.
Innovation requires an open-minded attitude with cross-cutting experiences and knowledge. By combining these features, the IONIS Group makes it possible for students to think and work together, thus assimilating business practices in the sector.
- Over 6000 students on a site that is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day..
- MeltyNetwork, a start-up created by Alexandre Malsh (Epitech 2009 graduate), former Vice-President of the Conseil National Numérique (French national digital council).
- Creative Valley incubator, a partnership between Epitech and Push’Pull, supported by Google, Microsoft, Prestashop, Rentabiliweb, and others.
- Laboratories for applied and fundamental research in all digital and IT domains.
- Over 60 student societies: sports, games, Japanimation, culture, research, entrepreneurship, robotics, photography, video, etc.
- The IONIS Digital System equipment is unique in France: it has a 1 Gbps fibre with 1.5 Gbps bandwidth that links the 12 French cities where the IONIS Education Group is established.
AT THE HEART OF THE IONIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
This name includes all the engineering schools and experts of the IONIS Group. It brings together 7 schools and 6000 students on a campus in the south of Paris. This proximity makes it possible to marry cultures, to benefit from common services and student associations made more dynamic by the number and diversity.
There is a general engineering school, more oriented towards traditional or new energies, ESME Sudria, a school of computer engineers, EPITA, aeronautics and space, IPSA, a biotechnology engineering school, Sup'Biotech, an alternating school for computer science after Bac + 2, ETNA, a school of digital creation, e-artsup and finally Epitech.
SYNERGY BETWEEN CAMPUS SCHOOLS
The effects of numbers are important because they allow movement, exchanges, fertilization. No one here is indifferent. At IPSA, it's the crazies of planes and rockets, at EPITA as at Epitech, many of the students fell into computer science when they were little, at Sup'Biotech, they are passionate about biotechnology. These pupils talk to each other, exchange on their respective passions, build together projects that combine their curiosity and their sensitivity. Just look at the number of associations present and alive on campus, a good hundred.
The simultaneous presence of the schools brings an exceptional technical platform, with more than 2000 computer stations in network, advanced tools in several fields, a powerful Internet connection dedicated to the school, at 1Gbps by optical fiber. But also it allows us to set up transversal teachings in cultural fields which are as many openings on our world and the culture of today so much it is true that the engineer or the expert cannot evolve in a world which he does not know or does not understand.
Finally, it is the teachers and speakers who bring their knowledge and experience, whose diversity is multiplied by the variety and number of schools. The same is true internationally for the expansion of the relational network and therefore collaborations and potential destinations for our students and our teams. The same applies to corporate relations.
Each school can thus benefit from the best that the other has.